Monday, September 29, 2008

Lariats and Capelets - A Fall/Winter Trend




What is a lariat anyway? According to ezinearticles.com, it is unlike a typical necklace, a Lariat does not have a clasp; rather, it is characterized by one long strand that can be tied or wrapped in a number of ways to create a variety of looks.

I bought some nice Fall-colord yarn last week and found this free pattern on Mode Dea - a great yarn website. I had enough left over to also knit the matching capelet. I decided that it looks best together, so it's now for sale on my etsy shop as a set.

Don't be stressed; be blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan,

I love what you did with this design, and that it is sold as a set. It looks so lovely and I can only imagine all the possibiliies. Karen

Scarf It Up said...

I LOVE your work! This set is stunning! Did you create the capelet yourself - or is there a pattern that you'd be willing to share?

Louise from Scarfitup!