Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dinosaur Hats

Here's my latest knitted design of a kid's dinosaur hat. It was knit for my friend's 3-year old little boy. He was so excited that he hugged it for a while. He was proud to wear it in the grocery store too.

This hat will fit a child to teen size head. It has the purple-blue ridgy and purple crocheted eyes.


It's my version of the Godzilla Hat for kids. He's a happy dinosaur as you can notice his "knit-in" teeth and smile.

I also made a second dinosaur hat. You can find this hat for sale in my Etsy store. This one is knit in "camo-dino" yarn with a lime green ridgy. The eyes and mouth are knit right into the hat.



I'm going to design and knit a pink dinosaur hat for girls. There's not too many dinosaur items for girls and they certainly like them too!

Bonjour!

2 comments:

Ulla said...

these are wonderful!!!

Wesker said...

Nice article! I think so many people could use to read this. You should look at posting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have really good searching capabilities and you can link your page to their website. It's really easy to find similar articles and they have graphs so you can track how many people are reading and using your info.