Monday, May 26, 2014

New Growth



Dear All,

Time is flying by very quickly and I had taken spring photos a few weeks ago, but have not had the time to post them.  We have some apple trees that have finally blossomed and it looks like I will be able to make some pies!  



This is our white dogwood, when it was just beginning to have some blossoms.


 

"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser."
John 15:1


This is our grapevine.  Every year it produces dark purple grapes.  The birds enjoy them in the Fall.



"I am the vine, you are the branches.  
He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; 
for without Me you can do nothing."

John 15:5




Here's a pink dogwood near our property.


New leaves on the Japanese Maple tree.



Here's Mr. Bee below, can you see him?







 I will post more photos soon!

Take care.

No comments: